Securing Your Business Against Cyber Attacks And Data Breaches
Simplify Your Security
“So many tools, where do I start?”
We take the complexity out of cybersecurity by going back to basics: Where does your data reside, who can access it and how do we secure it?
Improving Your Security Posture
“Am I secure? Is my business vulnerable to cyber attacks?”
We can help you identify your vulnerabilities and weaknesses and secure your business.
Managing Your Security
“What should I do when I have a security breach? How do I even know I’ve been attacked?”
Our team of cyber experts are ready to help you manage, detect and respond to any cyber threat.
Singapore Country Partner
Recognized by global security analysts & reviewers
The Forrester Wave: Enterprise Detection & Response, Q1 2020
- Scale and speed drives complexity
- Cyber risks are rising and growing regulatory demands
- Threat modeling lacks automated tools and capabilities to simulate
- AI-based simulations enables continuous and automatic mitigations
- Quantify holistic security posture and continuously risk monitoring, perfectly matched for Continuous Delivery and DevOps
- Security by design early in the development process and continuously throughout the system lifecycle (Shift-Left)
Cyber moves to C-level, requiring risk-based approach
- Cyber is top risk for businesses, and rapidly increasing spend
- Huge need to manage cyber in a business minded way, requiring a risk based approach (McKinsey)
- foreseeti awarded as Category Leader in Cyber Risk Quantification Solutions
Simulations are one of the fastest growing areas in cyber
- Breach and Attack Simulations in innovation phase of Gartner hype cycle, now growing at +40% CAGR
- foreseeti awarded as Innovator in Simulation Solutions and provides the most automated threat modelling solution in the market
Rapid adoption of Cloud, DevOps and DevSecOps
- The rapid adoption of cloud, agile, and DevOps puts new requirements and potential on cyber
- foreseeti has now applied our leading technology for Cloud, unleashing the potential of DevOps and DevSecOps in practice
- Based on the simulation, securiCAD will generate reports on risks exposure, threats and weaknesses and critical attack paths
- Critical paths exposes top threats, weaknesses, misconfigurations, chokepoints, exploited vulnerabilities and potential mitigations
- securiCAD will also suggest mitigations and security controls that can lower the risk exposure which can be applied and evaluated in the model
Singapore Sole Distributor
BitCyber is honoured to be appointed by Falaina as their sole distributor for Singapore. Falaina is a comprehensive Identity and Access Management solution to meet today’s modern identity security needs.
BitCyber is honoured to be appointed by Chainkit as their regional distributor. Chainkit is the pioneer of eXtended Integrity Monitoring (XIM) solutions for the 21st century, safeguarding IT/OT/ICS systems and data against advanced cyber adversaries.
eXtended Integrity Monitoring
- XIM protects any data, of any type, in motion or at rest with digital chains of custody. For the first time, enterprises can now:
- Reveal cyber stealth attacks automatically in real-time.
- Investigate quickly and collaboratively with automatic collection of forensic evidence, and preserve integrity of investigations.
- Fortify cyber security and risk management programs with the highest level of regulatory compliance.
Safeguarding Log Integrity
- Security event logs are the lifeblood of cyber security, digital forensics and incidence response, and meeting regulatory compliance.
- Chainkit has pre-built connectors to harden logs managed by modern SIEM platforms.
- Months to minutes – Faster Audits to keep up with exponential data growth
- 75% lower staff resource, time and effort
- Compliance Integrity Controls: ISO & NIST
- Scale: 4 billion security events per hour
- Heterogeneous: Splunk + new SIEM
Singapore Sole Distributor
BitCyber is honoured to be appointed by Infosec Ventures as their sole distributor in Singapore for their portfolio of innovative cybersecurity products.
The easiest uplift in cyber security overnight!
Security Risk Monitor is a SaaS platform that equips you with the ability to automatically and continuously IDENTIFY, MAP, SCAN, ASSESS & GRADE the risk portfolio of all your assets, vendor and acquisitions from the PERSPECTIVE OF A HACKER but COMPLETELY NON-INTRUSIVE
BitCyber is excited to be appointed by Terbium Labs as their regional distributor for their comprehensive digital risk protection platform.
BitCyber is excited to be appointed by Infosec Institute as their regional partner for their world class security awareness, hands-on cybersecurity training and certification boot camps.
Educate and empower staff with:
- Engaging, bite-sized content and in-the-moment training
- Realistic phishing simulations
- Actionable, automated reporting
Upskill and get certified with:
- Live, instructor-led boot camps
- Role-based training mapped to the NICE Framework
- Cloud-hosted cyber ranges, hands-on labs and projects